For the texturing I used substance painter, as I said in ‘Ovreveiw
of the project and what I struggle with!’ blog. I was having a lot of problems of
importing the animation into UE4 which took a lot of time out for my project. Finally,
I found the solution to the problems and was working correctly but once I started
to add the textures to the meshes another problem started, the modules in ue4 didn’t
have the corrector textures allocated to meshes so I had to redo this again. After
fixing the problem in Maya with the meshes having the right textures, I had the
same issues first time round of importing them in ue4. I could add the mesh and
the texture but there was no animation. I ran out of time in the project so I put
the working animation as this the target for the project but that’s why the texture
are just one strand colour.
Throughout the project, I wanted to create a Steam Train from the 19th-century era. from the designs and the research, I knew what I wanted to design. I feel like I have improved a lot throughout the project and have developed the modelling. below is the final of the train With the issues of the animation and the modelling what very rushed at the end of the semester to get it all done. For the next project, I want to focus on the moulding and the texturing for the project then add movement in towards the end, this is because ill will have finished work.
Comments
Post a Comment