I made
a steam particle for the train in ue4, the reason that I wanted to add it is that
it will give life the environment. When I want trying the get the steam train
to move in UE4 I was having trouble to for the particles to stay with the train
and I didn’t know how to fix it so that why in the final video there is no particle,
for the next project I would like to do more research and try the fix this as it
overall improved the experience of the environment.
Throughout the project, I wanted to create a Steam Train from the 19th-century era. from the designs and the research, I knew what I wanted to design. I feel like I have improved a lot throughout the project and have developed the modelling. below is the final of the train With the issues of the animation and the modelling what very rushed at the end of the semester to get it all done. For the next project, I want to focus on the moulding and the texturing for the project then add movement in towards the end, this is because ill will have finished work.
Comments
Post a Comment